Giving through your IRA

If you have reached the age of 70 1/2 and must take the required minimum distribution (RMD) from your traditional or Roth IRA, you can replace some or all of it with a qualified charitable distribution (QCD) to the Walla Walla Symphony. QCDs are not included in your adjusted gross income for the calendar year and allow up to $100,000 per taxpayer per year to be exempt from federal income taxes. Depending on your financial situation, a QCD could be right for you. Contact you IRA trustee or custodian to make arrangements today!